oomla is an open source Content Management System that is written using the html scripting language and uses MySQL as the database. Joomla can be used to develop a whole range of web applications ranging from simple websites to complex web applications. Joomla is a secure, flexible and modular architecture with easy to use interfaces. Joomla browser based interfaces can be used to easily manage every aspect of the website.
We help build comprehensive and robust web enabled solutions by integrating and customising Joomla CMS to suit individual client requirements.
we can also integrate Joomla CMS with third-party applications such as SAP, Sage and SugarCRM, vBulletin, htmlBB among others.
• Joomla is a database driven site engine. Every element (images, templates etc) is stored in a centralized database.
• Joomla is template driven i.e. each module in a website is associated with a separate template. A wide variety of plug-ins can be easily integrated to enhance its basic functionalities.
• Joomla has an in-built WYSIWYG text editor that enables easy editing and formatting of content.
• Joomla provides a random news flash generator.
• Options such as email the page, polls, rate this article, and print pages etc are in-built thereby enabling user interactivity on the website.
• Joomla provides extensive tools to generate and view user statistics reports.
• Joomla provides support for multiple languages.
• News feeds from various websites can be gathered using the News Feed Manager.
• All content items in Joomla can be archived using the Archive Manager for easy reference.
• Joomla generates search engine friendly URLs.
• Joomla provides a page caching mechanism that helps improve the performance of the website.
We are always active in responding, with a solution for our clients
Don’t hesitate in contacting us for your Website Or Mobile Or Online Marketing Requirement
Based on client survey, we create 2-3 design samples in Photoshop. After the Client’s evaluation of the design sample, 10 -15 important secondary pages of the website are designed to provide a clear picture to the client.
In order to demonstrate the flow of the website, by interlinking various pages the Photoshop files are converted to HTML/CSS. These pages are then tested as per the W3C Standards on the IE8 and Mozilla 3.0.17 browsers.
Development is done on various technologies including PHP/MySQL, ASP.NET/MSSQL and JAVA to name a few. Depending on client’s requirements, we provide custom coding using various frameworks like Cake PHP, Cube Cart and Joomla among others.